Thursday, May 15, 2008

random

Sobs. Having knee pain now. =.=

Fell down on the hard ground as we are playing scissors paper stone at the field. So having abrasions. Nothing much except that it hurts when water runs down it, whenever I touched it. etc.

E-learning week is ending soon. So fast, it's time to go back to school next week for lessons. Seriously, I am lagging behind in my work. I dont understand anything from Biomolecular Science and Thermodynamics at all. When can I ever get back to the day when I will study for a reason?

The following phrase is so true.

当一个人再也没有明天,该怎样为明天而奋斗呢?

If you no longer have a future, how are you going to work towards it?

Doesn't the above phrase so true?
There's no more motivation for me to work towards the blank tomorrow. So here I am living day by day. =D

Okay. I have finished my brunch of a few biscuits. It's now time for me to start on my elearning modules.

No comments: